News:

Free postage to our Malaysia customer!

Out Station at 2 Dec 09 ~ 10 Dec 09
Kindly email me to place ur order after this period,
Thanks you very much!

2009/08/18

SPINNY ver1.8 supplement for slim ur leg (japan) RM160

(sorry to our value customer,this product will be blocked by kastam,so we will increased the price)

SPINNY Double

RM280/240 tablets

SPINNY ver1.8



SPINNY

Get beauty legs with SPINNY ver1.8!!



This supple have made people fuss about when the development!


ver1.8 (SPINNY)You know why? because SPINNY makes not only slim fat legs but also slim legs can be more slim.

Let a famous ladies fassion magazine jump up to the world level.

In order to develope for keeping that is the first priority and this is what we want, SPINNY ver1.8 for only a model supple.

Nobody knows there exist an item for a beauty model!!

Such a secret supple SPINNY ver1.8 is now on sale!!




Don't you want to fascinate with men, do you?






2 findings for 2 effects at the same time!



Do you want to loose weight the lower half of the body?


The first finding "Gravi novel theory"


It is said that the one of the novel prize in Japan got "Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry Gakkai Center Building" includes "Gravinol" has reported surprisingly result that the human body is able to loose weights from the lower half of the body and legs swelling is going to well.

After the test in 21 days consumers average
[Thigh -6.2cm / Calf -3.3cm / Ankle -1.6cm / Weight -8kg]




The second finding "Restrain accumulating combine theory"



As absorbing "7 ingredients" regulary includes medicine in overseas, it is prevent from accumulating unnecessary water in advance and it was prooved that is expected to prevent from recuring swelling completely!

Your legs are becoming like this!


* The size of thigh The size of calf
* The size of calf The size of ankle
* The size of ankle The size of wrist

Mixed 12 ingredients good for "swelling" !





Gravinol

Wild Yam

Butchers Bloom

Chlorella

Bladderwrack

Rose Hip

Dextrin

Meri Rohto

Gotu Kola

α lipoic acid

Chaste tree

A kind of squash


ver1.8 SPINNY Comment



* I used to force wear jeans but now my thigh got -8.2cm!!
* Some of my friends often say "I am fat" for my body but my calf got -3.4cm.
* I'm so happy because my ankles got -1.3cm so I became to love high heels more and more.
* I always wear a skirt and I feel so good because when I on the bus, not only guys but also girls look at me :p
* I got slim around my stomach, the upper arms, face or the lower half of the body thanks to get better swelling my kegs.
* I was surprised becasue I didn't expected that my boobs get larger!










Would you like to get slim your legs?


[1 tablet: 300 mg]


Items name

SPINNY ver1.8

Item code re1000048418
Raw materials Whey powder, Pueraria powder, Gotu Kola, Astilbe thunbergii var.thunbergii, Chaste tree, Wild Yam, A grape seed extraction, Fucus extraction, α lipoic acid, L- carnitine fumarate, Dextrin, Difficulty digestibility dextrin, Cellulose, Reduction malt sugar, Cane sugar ester, Silicon oxide, A spice extraction, Shellac, L- arginine, L- ornithine, L-lysin
Content Content 36 g (300 mg×120 tablets)
How to take Please take 4-6 tablets with some water or hot water a day.
How to preserve Please avoid direct rays of the sun,and keep it in the place with a little moisture.
Section Diet/Supple for beauty legs (Made in Japan)
Price 3,129 JPY / a box (include tax)

No comments: